Saturday, July 3, 2010

baby Drake





Hi I am going to stick a photo of my latest baby in here with the travel photos I have been sharing with you all. I think this one is a boy and the photos were not taken in very good light , I had to take them using a light since it was late and there was no natural light left handy, Anyway you can get an idea of how he looks, I still need to do some things to him like make him some booties and get more daylight photos to better show his coloring. He is cute but I still find myself picking out flaws in him. I guess this is the artist in us that makes us strive for improvement with each piece we create. Thanks for looking
barb

4 comments:

Ascension said...

Me encanta tu bebe!!!!!
Enhorabuena por el trabajo!!!
Si te pasa por mi blog veras que hay un sorteo de un bebe en miniatura.
besitos ascension

Unknown said...

Es un bebé precioso. Me encanta la cara de enfadado que tiene.
Besos Clara

Connie said...

I love this baby Barb. I think this is the best one yet. I love the expression and the hair looks so good. Keep up the good work.

miniaturista said...

Un bebe muy bonito aunque tiene carita de pena, para que le demos mimos.