Monday, February 21, 2011

A rat or what




Now that the owoh is over and our prizes are on the way to their new homes, I wanted to share what I have been working on for another blog that I am a member of, this one is called Touring babies and we all make something and mail to to someone on the list and they do something to it and send to the next person, we all do this and we all work on each others sculpts, in the end they come back to us completely transformed with a little of each of us incorporated in. Last time I sent a baby , this time I wanted to do something different so am sending this critter, I think he is cute now even though he is rough around the joints LOLOL I plan to work on that some more, It will be really exciting seeing him or her transform as it travels along its journey across America.
check back for my next creations I am wetting my feet in sculpting other things, this time it is heads and torsos :( yikes I need lots of practice on both
barb

1 comment:

Debbie Lee said...

I love it Barb. That is truely a wonderful little mouse. You did a great job, along with everyone else that worked on it. We need to talk soon. Debbie