Saturday, July 26, 2008

boo boo all done


I finally completed one of my boo boo babies, this little girl along with another head was left in the oven way too long as I turned off the timer and did not unplug the oven, I know I am so bad, well I completed her anyway and now since she is a boo boo she will get to stay home with me, I think she is cute anyway don't you?
I still have to do limbs for the other head and hope I can get them baked long enough to match this head, keep your fingers crossed for me, I will post he head later but here is my finished boo boo girl, her name is Leesa
barb

2 comments:

Lori Fox said...

She turned out so cute Barb!! From the picture she looks perfect.
Lori

Sprite said...

Aww barb, I would never have guessed she was a boo boo baby she's really cute. I'm glad to hear you are going to keep her though :)

Her skin tone looks perfect in the pictures. I wish my over cured pieces looked this good! :D Luv n hugs, Sprite